Monday, March 29, 2010

Mondaise Malaise

“Livings mostly wasting time, and I waste my share of mine, but it never feels too good, so lets don't take too long.” - Townes Van Zandt

Seems life is wasting time. In one way or another. Whose to say that one person’s life was wasted more than another’s? Some people are remembered for years after their own life is over. However, this is a miniscule amount. Easily less than a fraction of a percent. I’m sure even some of those remembered souls are only remembered, because they spent their entire lives wasting time in a way that caught other people’s attentions. Most people’s lives are relatively insignificant when compared with those who are remembered. Who cares? Life is life, do what you do. Live how you live. There’s no right or wrong when it comes to being true. Define yourself truly. If success is what you’re after, it first needs definition. For me, success and happiness are one in the same. I would hope a good idea or two pop into my head at some point along the way to help me in the long run. I think this recent idea to go back to school is one of these. I cannot conceive of an outcome I’m unhappy with. I get to be myself. Get paid to be myself and do what makes me feel real. Just talking to people about life.


I don't care if I've posted this before. Listen to it again. "To Live is to Fly", by Townes Van Zandt.

0 comments: