Saturday, March 20, 2010

So

It's Saturday. Uneventful night. High quality sleep. Satisfaction. Seemingly so. Only half truth. I was really going to be happy with any outcome. The dream I had directly before waking up convinced me that I should've had a wild night last night, but that's more because I didn't want to wake up having to think about what the dream forced me to think about. The great compromise. Hard to be unsatisfied when there's nothing being asked of. I'm the only one doing any asking. Couldn't tell you how that's working. Not well. So I can tell you. No answers. Maybe the questions aren't good enough.


Here are two statements definitely worth your time. First, "Cooler as Ekke" by Jack Parow. I read about him in an article about another South African artist I'll definitely be discussing sometime soon. Can't understand half of what he's saying (its in Afrikaans), but its a catchy catchy tune. Second, a name a little more familiar: Neil Young and his wonderful tune "Fuckin' Up"

0 comments: