Monday, April 12, 2010

Day by Day

Shoots. Not my intention to let it go this long, but last week was a little loose. Took care of the pooch and house. Besides missing my DC, everything has been going pretty good. Closer to the ultimate goal. Have classes lined up for Summer. Still searching on the job front. One step away from finishing my 2009 taxes. Music is beginning to sound better and better. We’re getting serious. Things are coming together. Synergy. What a bullshit word. Might as well say togetherness, collective chemistry or another loaded term. Synced energy? Is that really how they came up with that word? All I know is my energy flow is going at a pace I’m very content with. Making money would be nice, but I have yet many things to do before cash flow gets priority over energy flow. In fact, I think gaining dependants is the only way that would ever happen. Call me a hippie, call me a freak, call me a beautiful soul unwilling to sacrifice for artificial gain. I’m setting myself up for success. Ask anyone with happiness, and extreme financial security, it didn’t happen overnight. Maybe the hap chance lotto victor can claim this, but hardly anybody else. Even most of them will proudly claim association to the grind before the big gift entered their lives. Same goes with relationships and understanding. Trust your gut and your vibes, but don’t put thoughts and words into the minds and mouths of others. If something feels off then it probably is. Take a step back to see what could be different. What could make the uneasiness go away. Day by day.


"The Sky is Fallin'", by Queens of the Stone Age. Stuck in my head for 6 or 7 years now. Any song with Dave Grohl on drums is a winner, but penned by Josh Homme makes it even better. 5 days until I'm watching the two of them joined by LZ's John Paul Jones take the stage out in the desert...

0 comments: