Monday, March 22, 2010

Jump Start Battle

New week, new focus. Last week I took off in a sense. Sprained my ankle Monday. Implemented the daily creative on Tuesday. Let that round out the week with the help of St. Patrick's day and an empty schedule. Everyone and everything survived the weekend. I have had the urge since I returned from South America to just start going. To jump start my life. It's an urge I'm constantly battling with. Jump starting is good when something is dead. I ain't dead. I need a caffeine boost if anything, but not a jump start. Trying to overcompensate within my mind for my situation. I'm not doing anything exteriorly to overcompensate, besides keeping myself busy, but my mind seems constantly on overload. Thinking way too much, without the balance of action. We'll see what kind of action I can get myself in this week.


Aside from that, Monday is off to a mundane start. Couldn't wrestle myself out of bed before 10 for any reason. The good weather has returned. Going on a little bike ride here in a few minutes. BIKES! I don't feel like partying yet, which is a good sign. I think that fire burned out yesterday. I had a heavy thirst from Wednesday until Saturday night. It was all I wanted to do from the time I got up, until the time I eventually went to sleep each of those nights relatively sober. I haven't had the itch on that scale for a long time without giving in entirely. The last time I can even remember having an itch like that was a year ago. Interesting to note, exactly a year ago, this day, this time. I was just leaving Las Vegas after the most ridiculous 3 day period of overindulgence of my entire life. 2 weeks later, I decided to leave my job and go to South America. It's about time for the ramifications of the decision to come back full circle, manifesting into employment or at least highly-focused direction.

Especially good for Mondays, but really vibes with any day, "Pure Sugar" by 10ft Ganja Plant.

0 comments: