Monday, October 26, 2009

Open House

The internet here has been a pretty big pain. I've spent the last few days (since Saturday to be exact) attempting to upload a video for your viewing pleasure. Anytime any of us utilize more than our fair share of bandwidth, the internet won't work for anyone else. Without much more explanation, I tried several times to upload it straight to here with no success. I did, however, create a YouTube account and the attempt was successful.


Here, ladies and gentlemen, is the video tour of our casa taken Saturday morning after a night of cards and roommate bonding. I apologize in advance for the disheveled appearance of myself and the abode. We are living in this apartment for another week and then we move here until the 1st of December. After that...?


(Note: This post was actually published on Wednesday, October 28th and not whatever it says above and below. It took me 5 days to get this to work, so don't believe what you read.)

0 comments: