Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Working Title

First off, I am going to continue writing this as if I have a packed house audience focused on my every word. If this bothers you, then I hope you enjoy being bothered (eSmealio, as of now I'm pretty sure you're the only person who even knows this exists, and I know you LOVE to be bothered).

Alright, you may be asking yourself, what does a dead actor and a disney character (I'm well aware of her actual existence some 400 odd years ago) have to do with me: a boy named Ellery? Although I may be somehow related to both of these people, (I'm not, I don't think, 97% sure) I also happen to love a song (<-click there), among many others, by one Neil Young which contains the very lyric my title is in reference to. I guess I'm not creative enough to come up with my own title (not true), but I figured it was a befitting enough nomenclature for the collective of my mind puke.

What it really symbolizes is the not-so-scripted nature of my existence and/or thought process. Just wanted to clear that up for those of you who were wondering (nobody...yet).

0 comments: