Tuesday, September 22, 2009

This Time

At this very moment, I am typing these words with no real intent on ever making any sense whatsoever, so if sense is what you are looking for, you've found the right place! This is apparently a place that may sooner or later embody what I become, in the meantime it will represent nothing at all. This means many things. First, it means absolutely nothing. Second, it means that my thoughts and feelings will pour onto the page from time to time. This itself carries its own implications, most important of which being the extreme possibility of unintelligent, intelligent, offensive, defensive, light-hearted, deep-seeded, or even food related ramblings (feel free to speak your mind as well, I embrace the open-door policy in life). Third, it means that I will most definitely be inserting things I find interesting, and this could be ANYTHING from music to movies to doves to daisies. Finally, it means that you may want to stay tuned-in, because who knows what's in store for us (me). In short, if this is truly a product of Ellery, then it is sure to be consistently inconsistent.


Sooo, here we are, or I am, sitting in the Buenos Aires' apartment that is now temporarily home. Its a nice place by any standards: walls, floors, ceilings, doors, etc. Happens to contain various articles of padded furniture, electrical fixtures, and even a rain stick for the quiet times. This is the 18th day of my stay in this fine Capital Federal. I only reacquired my computer from the airport 5 days ago, so it took me just about 5 days to start what I told myself I'd start 18 days ago. Unfortunately for that plan, my computer fell under the weather 2 days before my departure, making it impossible for me to bring it with me. So while I was getting acclimated to the city's ways and sayings, my computer was getting shipped back and forth between states, countries, and continents before it finally arrived here fully functional and ready for my sweet embrace. And here we are (I am).


Maybe I'll fill in the blank that is the last 2.5 weeks soon, maybe not, but there will be something. I can promise you that.


PS- this is a link to my buddy/roommate Alex's blog with some pics of our apt as well as some descriptions of whats been goin downn




1 comments:

GHGause said...

Blogging is sick, but playing guitar is better. Be sure to save time for both!! I wanna see if you can prove that songwriting is really as easy as you believe it is.